|Windows 8 Home Screen|
- Metro style start screen with interactive tiles.
- Skydrive integration.
- Access Windows store.
- No additional hardware required.
- Split screen applications.
- Split touch keyboard.
- Supports device synchronization.
- In built anti-virus program.
- In built search engine.
- Improved app search functions.
- Upgraded Internet Explorer.
- Xbox games in built.
- Rapid booting.
- Windows live syncing.
How to get Windows 8?
- Run the Windows 8.1 Upgrade Assistant on your pc.
- It will take some time to find the compatible apps and software required to install.
- View the compatibility report.
- Choose which files to keep.
- Buy Windows 8.1 with the product key.
- Start upgrading by downloading the OS.
Windows 8 product key
Finding your Windows 8.1 product key
|Activation Windows 8.1|
There are a number of pirated Windows 8 keys which might be harmful for your system or can be misleading. Therefore, Windows has prevented this act by allowing you to extract the product key from Windows Registry by using a product key finder. To use it follow the below steps: